Terms and Conditions
Enrollment for private or group lessons requires a completed enrollment form and full payment of tuition fees. All fees must be paid in full on or before your first lesson of the term. Students will not be permitted to the lesson if full fee is not paid by this date. Standing orders may be set up with the Naas Music School for the full school year only. (September-June).
Places are available on a first-come, first-served basis, based on date of enrollment.
- Please note that lessons will not be returned for reasons like ceremonies, holidays etc. If you are sick, you will need to provide a doctors certificate stating that you are/were sick. Otherwise lessons will not be returned. Please keep in mind that we abide by the rules of the Royal Irish Academy of Music.
- Naas Music School reserves the right to admission.
- We Do Not Tolerate students being unprepared for their lesson. If the students have lessons once a week which most do, they have plenty of time to practice their instrument. If the student comes to their lesson unprepared, they will be sent home.
Also, if you have payed to do an ABRSM exam, you have to be prepared. The exam cannot be canceled. If you come unprepared to the exam, not only are you wasting the examiners time but also your time. We have had multiple students asking for their money back for their exam fee because they weren’t prepared. Please note that the money doesn’t go to us, it goes to the Royal Irish Academy of Music and ABRSM as they have to pay an examiner to examine you.
- If you are re-enrolling for the next school year, you must transfer €50 to the Naas Music School bank account as a deposit and contact your teacher to reserve your preferred lesson time.
Please note all lessons and booking fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Payment must be made for all lessons, whether attended or not. The school year has 40 weeks of lessons. Fees are to be paid in 2 installments:
- I installment – 1st week of September – payment is required for 20 weeks.
- II installment – 1st week of February – Payment is due for 20 weeks.
You will receive an invoice notification ahead of time.